Discussion: Let's all talk about Ouroboros (S14 E14) here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 24 of 24  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
20. RE: Let's all talk about Ouroboros (S14 E14) here!
Mar 9 2019, 12:00 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 9 2019, 12:00 PM EST
"Okay -- unpopular opinion time (maybe)...

Some people are complaining that Michael/Dean wasn't around for long enough. Really? If he is truly dead, this was episode 14 of a 20-episode season. Only Mark-of-Cain Dean lasted longer. I don't get the argument that Michael/Dean was killed off too soon.

I sorta understand the argument that his death was anticlimactic. We've been led to believe that the archangel blade was the only way, and now suddenly Jack can dispense with an archangel using the power of his mind, which he apparently could do all along. I don't agree that it was anticlimactic. The Jack fans (I'm NOT one, but most of you guys know that) should be happy that Jack called himself a Winchester and killed one of the season's major big bads. He also killed the Gorgon, so this episode should've been a high point for Jack fans.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought this one was okay.

kate"
Even thought, I said before that I would have liked more pure Dean!Michael at the beginning of the season, I amend my opinion now and I think they did a great job drawing out the Dean!Michael story line the way they did.
It was interesting and engaging and Jensen was able to show us some new chops.
I am totally fine if this would be it now and if Michael is not dead, I like him to be done with possessing Dean at least.

I did like Jack being useful and engaged in this episode! But there were to many other things that annoyed me in this episode that I almost didn't notice him having a moment to shine...

PNP
Do you find this valuable?    
blaecsable
blaecsable
21. RE: Let's all talk about Ouroboros (S14 E14) here!
Mar 9 2019, 6:03 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 9 2019, 6:03 PM EST
Hey Guys!"
I agree with most of everything that was said. The one word I would use is "AWKWARD" and choppy.

What if the reason they finished off Michael the way they did is because Jack has to go "Evil" like everyone else has...
What if Jack truely burned off all of his soul and he becomes like Soulless Sam or the Amara meat-suits. His personality is there but he is not human anymore...just 1/2 archangel and maybe some of Lucifer's personality shines through...He is the cliff-hanger into season 15 and not the empty...Always keep them guessing!

Sable

PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
22. RE: Let's all talk about Ouroboros (S14 E14) here!
Mar 10 2019, 6:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 10 2019, 6:19 PM EDT
"Hey Guys!"
I agree with most of everything that was said. The one word I would use is "AWKWARD" and choppy.

What if the reason they finished off Michael the way they did is because Jack has to go "Evil" like everyone else has...
What if Jack truely burned off all of his soul and he becomes like Soulless Sam or the Amara meat-suits. His personality is there but he is not human anymore...just 1/2 archangel and maybe some of Lucifer's personality shines through...He is the cliff-hanger into season 15 and not the empty...Always keep them guessing!

Sable

"
Hi Sable!!
That is my thought exactly!! I have the feeling that we'll have to contend with Evil Jack or at least soulless Jack next. Even if "just" soulless..with his powers back in place...it will be a huge issue. And he could be easier persuaded by Lucifer or other terrible influences, if they made a logical and compelling argument. Soulless Sam was pretty straight forward on his path when it seemed logical to act this way or what without concern for the fall out or collateral damage he was causing.
blaecsable
blaecsable
23. RE: Let's all talk about Ouroboros (S14 E14) here!
Mar 11 2019, 11:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2019, 11:32 AM EDT
"Hi Sable!!
That is my thought exactly!! I have the feeling that we'll have to contend with Evil Jack or at least soulless Jack next. Even if "just" soulless..with his powers back in place...it will be a huge issue. And he could be easier persuaded by Lucifer or other terrible influences, if they made a logical and compelling argument. Soulless Sam was pretty straight forward on his path when it seemed logical to act this way or what without concern for the fall out or collateral damage he was causing."
I am especially hoping that because he identifies himself as a Winchester he will be more like a Soulless Sam and he will listen to all his fathers!

Sable