Discussion: The Twelve Days of Christmas...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
spnfanforever
spnfanforever
The Twelve Days of Christmas...
Dec 24 2012, 10:00 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 24 2012, 10:00 PM EST
Hey Everyone,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

If you're bored with eating and drinking too much over the holidays, and because we're almost slap in the middle of the Winter Hellatus, why don't you post your favorite moments with Dean and Sam, from any of the previous seasons or the current one?

Or for any writers amongst you, why not write and post a Christmas Story about Dean and Sam on the Fanfic pages...

-SFF
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
greatsayain
greatsayain
1. RE: The Twelve Days of Christmas...
Jan 2 2013, 4:46 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 2 2013, 4:46 PM EST
Any time Sam gives Dean a look when he discovers Dean knows (or has possibly read) a book.
I know thats really specific but its happened more than once.
spnfanforever
spnfanforever
2. RE: The Twelve Days of Christmas...
Jan 2 2013, 9:14 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 2 2013, 9:23 PM EST
Hey GS,

Yeah I love that too!

One of my favorite episodes is ''Tall Tales' - there are so, so many great moments in it but two of the best for me are when Dean is recounting what's happened to Bobby. There's that flashback to Sam asking Dean what does he think he's doing as he's kissing a girl, and it ends up with Sam going 'bl-blah-bla-blah! - Well, it's a lot funnier to watch than it is for me to explain, that's for sure! The second one is when Dean asks the frat guy if an alien made him his b*tch and we see the alien slow-dancing to 'Lady in Red' with the guy - The Boys' expressions are just priceless! Lol

-SFF
journalbookbinder
journalbookbinder
3. RE: The Twelve Days of Christmas...
Jan 4 2013, 7:30 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 4 2013, 7:30 PM EST
Dean singing along to Air Supply in the car in Slash Fiction. Do you find this valuable?    
spnfanforever
spnfanforever
4. RE: The Twelve Days of Christmas...
Jan 4 2013, 10:02 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 4 2013, 10:02 PM EST
... 'On The Head of a Pin': Dean's face when he realises that he was responsible for breaking the first lock on Lucifer's cage when he started torturing souls in Hell, and then when he's in hospital at the end of the episode and he breaks down when he's talking to Cas, saying he can't save everyone, he's left something of himself behind in the pit... So, so sad...

-SFF