Discussion: How did the colt pop back up again?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

lance6957
How did the colt pop back up again?
Dec 20 2012, 10:08 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 20 2012, 10:11 PM EST
In season 5 episode 10 "Abandon all Hope", Dean uses the colt to kill Lucifer, but it didn't work. I've looked and looked, I'm trying to find out where it popped up again after Bella stole it. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
spnfanforever
spnfanforever
1. RE: How did the colt pop back up again?
Dec 21 2012, 7:26 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 21 2012, 7:35 AM EST
Hey,

The Colt is stolen by Bella in Season 3 episode 10: 'Dream a Little Dream of Me' and it reappears next actually at the start of 'Abandon All Hope' when Crowley hands it over to The Boys - In 'The Real Ghostbusters' (the previous episode, S5.09) Becky tells Sam that Bella gave the Colt to Crowley in the Supernatural books that Chuck wrote and they go looking for him... Crowley wants them to have the gun to kill Lucifer...

The Colt is mentioned but never seen between S3.10 and S5.10...

-SFF
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)