Discussion: Poor CrowleyReported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
Shtriga
Shtriga
Poor Crowley
Dec 6 2010, 2:39 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 6 2010, 2:39 AM EST
I'm gonna miss this guy. The actor is great and has a wonderful part in this series. All of his past work has been fantastic. Especially in Battlestar Gallactica. I hope they bring him back at some point. 6  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: crowley demon Fergus McLeod
MercyMay
MercyMay
1. RE: Poor Crowley
Dec 6 2010, 4:36 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 6 2010, 4:36 AM EST
Mark Sheppard is one of the best actors out there. The X-Files, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Leverage, etc. He's amazing.

And...I really, really hope they find a way to bring him back. But hell, I'm still waiting for them to bring back Gabriel. I love this show but somewhere around season five I started caring about the minor characters more than anything else. I'm burnt out, to be honest. Sadly, I'm going out of town next weekend which means I'll miss the next episode. And that means the chances of me waiting until it comes out on DVD to finish this season is pretty high. I'm just tired of all the characters I like dying.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SPN-Fan-Annika
SPN-Fan-Annika
2. RE: Poor Crowley
Dec 6 2010, 5:08 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 6 2010, 5:08 AM EST
i want gabriel back too. he's awesome 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
MercyMay
MercyMay
3. RE: Poor Crowley
Dec 6 2010, 9:23 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 6 2010, 9:23 AM EST
"i want gabriel back too. he's awesome"
He was my favorite character until they killed him. Then Crowley took over as my number one.
Do you find this valuable?    
NaughtyCoyote
NaughtyCoyote
4. RE: Poor Crowley
Dec 6 2010, 10:23 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 6 2010, 10:23 AM EST
I've still got high hopes for Crowley. After all, they didn't specify whether buring the bones of a demon banishes them back to Hell, erases them from existence completely, or sends 'em to Purgatory. If he's in Purgatory, with all the other super-baddies the Winchesters and other hunters have killed, I can imagine him plotting his comeback already, maybe even taking his place as King there. Though I can only imagine the difficulty of such an act; especially with all the alpha's and legendary beings I suppose are locked up in there. But that's just one theory.

I thought the way he died was sloppy, personally. Dude was too clever to be taken out like that. Security should have been beefed up alot more too, considering the fact that he was the King of Hell and that was his prison.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
MercyMay
MercyMay
5. RE: Poor Crowley
Dec 6 2010, 10:42 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 6 2010, 10:42 AM EST
"I've still got high hopes for Crowley. After all, they didn't specify whether buring the bones of a demon banishes them back to Hell, erases them from existence completely, or sends 'em to Purgatory. If he's in Purgatory, with all the other super-baddies the Winchesters and other hunters have killed, I can imagine him plotting his comeback already, maybe even taking his place as King there. Though I can only imagine the difficulty of such an act; especially with all the alpha's and legendary beings I suppose are locked up in there. But that's just one theory.

I thought the way he died was sloppy, personally. Dude was too clever to be taken out like that. Security should have been beefed up alot more too, considering the fact that he was the King of Hell and that was his prison."
I agree 100% It's really been eating away at me. I could go on and on about all the things that don't add up and are just plain wrong. Mainly, the fact that Castiel couldn't find Crowley but could easily find his bones. Crowley isn't the type of character who would over-look something like that. (I'll stop there because really, I could do this forever.)
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Archangel_Israfel
Archangel_Israfel
6. RE: Poor Crowley
Jan 11 2011, 3:02 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 11 2011, 3:02 PM EST
I know he was so amazing. I like Castiel but I have to admit. I was a little pissed at him for Killing Crowley. I agree...I hope they bring him back too. Do you find this valuable?    
supernaturalgirl2000
supernaturalgirl2000
7. RE: Poor Crowley
Feb 11 2011, 8:22 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2011, 8:22 AM EST
I hope they bring Crowley back as well. I have liked Mark Sheppard in the other shows I have seen him in. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)