Discussion: confused about adamReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

feeteating101
confused about adam
Jun 19 2010, 2:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 19 2010, 2:15 PM EDT
i have a question. How can Adam come back if sam and dean burned his body? Do you find this valuable?    
michelleheartsdean
michelleheartsdean
1. RE: confused about adam
Jun 19 2010, 6:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 19 2010, 6:09 PM EDT
I found it interesting that he was able to SEE and HEAR the angels at the end with out any complications. vis-a-vis when Dean returned from hell and the the sound of Castiel's real voice shattered windows and just about made Dean deaf and when Pamela first saw Castiel and her eyes were burned out. Do you find this valuable?    
ZackWalls
ZackWalls
2. RE: confused about adam
Jun 19 2010, 10:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 19 2010, 10:59 PM EDT
"i have a question. How can Adam come back if sam and dean burned his body?"
He is an Archangel. Thats why, theres no other way to explain it lol.
It just sends them away for a little bit, and hurts like a *****.
Do you find this valuable?    
Darun_Zahn
Darun_Zahn
3. RE: confused about adam
Jun 19 2010, 11:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 19 2010, 11:07 PM EDT
Adam was basically angellically glued back together. When Dean returned his wounds on his chest were healed and so the angels don't really have the same issues on returning people that others might. I think the main reason Hunters burn their dead is to prevent them from coming back as ghosts since many, if not all, hunters are in the business out of revenge. Do you find this valuable?    
michelleheartsdean
michelleheartsdean
4. RE: confused about adam
Jun 20 2010, 4:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 20 2010, 8:17 PM EDT
The angel glue is an interesting theory, but i wonder if there is some significance in his name "Adam", though he was the last Winchester born. I absolutely agree with the whole burning hunter thing, good thing Sam did not burn Dean when he went to hell. Any fears that the show may change in ways that us fans will not be happy with or should I just get a life? Maybe both? just a thought. The other thing i noticed were the parallels between the first 2 books (chapters) of Milton's Paradise Lost, I wonder if it was part of their inspiration (Kripke/Gamle).
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)