Discussion: I Still Think It's Dean's Son....Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
U2er
U2er
I Still Think It's Dean's Son....
Feb 4 2010, 12:40 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 4 2010, 12:40 AM EST
Even though Lisa said that Ben wasn't Dean's child, I still don't believe her.... not for a second. I mean, after seeing first-hand what Sam and Dean did for a living (if you can call it that) - wouldn't you want to keep your son as far away from that type of danger as possible? And what better way to protect him, than to never admit that Ben was fathered by Dean?

And then, on top of that: Her story of meeting up with a random bar guy, seemed very improvised to me.

Although the official canon would lead us to believe that Ben isn't Dean's son - I simply don't buy it. In my head, Ben is still Dean's kid. All the groundwork is laid out for the audience to see. And besides, SPN is an EXTREMELY subtle show; the answers are never laid out in front of us as clear as day.

What do you think? Is Ben still Dean's son in your mind?
13  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    
1983Sarah
1983Sarah
1. RE: I Still Think It's Dean's Son....
Feb 5 2010, 3:47 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 5 2010, 3:47 AM EST
I think that the writers have left the possibility open for Ben to be Dean's son. I don't know that he is for sure and only the writer's can make that call in the end. However, I can definitely see it as being something that they bring to light in later episodes. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)