Discussion: Gilmore GirlsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
DeansGirl666
DeansGirl666
Gilmore Girls
Mar 5 2008, 9:18 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 5 2008, 9:18 AM EST
haha i just rewatched this episode and when they are taking the tour of the different sets, when the tour guide says "and on your right (left? cant remember) is the set of Gilmore Girls" or something like that, anyways, Sams starts looking almost worried, and when the guide says "if we're lucky we might just see one of the stars" and thats when sam jumps off... i just relized the entire point of that part (i know pathetic but im kinda slow sometimes)! cause jared was part of that show! i had known he was in it but it just never clicked when i watched it before... well i thought it was funny.. i love catching the small stuff! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Lford
Lford
1. RE: Gilmore Girls
Mar 6 2008, 4:26 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 6 2008, 4:26 PM EST
ha ha i gess im slow too becase i didn't catch it ether 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)